Spring is the time of year when sellers and buyers gird up for what has traditionally been the most important season for buying or selling a home. Following are some ways to prepare:Most Popular Prom Dresses Sellers Sellers should be aware that there?s a lot of competition for buyers in the spring. That means sellers should do everything possible to differentiate their home from others, including the following:
- Polish windows and floors, rake the yard, mow the lawn, and add flowers in containers.
- Wash blinds and curtains and have carpeting cleaned.
- If a seller has spent the winter renovating to sell, new pictures should be taken to show the renovated space to best advantage.
- Consign dark linens and towels to storage and add bright or pastel accents in baths and bedrooms.
Buyers Buyers should have a good idea of what they want, how much they can spend and the neighborhoods they?re interested in. Buyers should also:
- Have a network of experts in place, such as a real estate agent, lawyer, home inspector and mortgage broker.
- Obtain a copy of their credit report, and if there are errors, clear them up.
- ?Approach several lenders for preapproval.
- Decide before shopping forLong Prom Dresses a home the most they?re prepared to pay
These are all great tips to pass on!