Living in the areas we do, we’re fortunate to have many outdoor opportunities for fun all around us — in particular, Easter Egg Hunts! As the spring weather teases us more each and every day, here is a list of some of the spots that are the most fun to enjoy this special treat!
- March 16: Tewksbury, MA — Bunny Hop Party & Parade
- March 19: Windham, NH — Annual Easter Egg Hunt (sponsored by Coco, Early & Associates, Windham Office)
- March 19: Merrimack, MA — Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- March 25: Plaistow, NH — Toddler Easter Egg Hunt
- March 26: Plaistow, NH — Town-wide Easter Egg Hunt
- March 26: Salem, NH — Eggs in the Park
- March 26: Bedford, NH — Easter Egg Hunt Festival
- March 26: Pelham, NH — Easter Egg Hunt at Town Hall / Village Green
- March 26: Epping, NH — Easter Egg Hunt
- March 19, 20 & 26: Candia, NH — Eggs-citing Egg Hunt at Charmingfare Farm
While your town or neighborhood may not be noted, visiting these areas are all wonderful opportunities to explore the region you call home!